Dynamic junior software developer required to join our growing multinational technology company. We provide SaaS and managed services to help large organisations manage their cloud and telecoms services.
StableLogic are planning to grow rapidly in 2018 and are seeking someone with the excitement, commitment and passion to grow quickly with us.
As the Junior Software Developer you will be developing, testing, and supporting your own code whilst working in tandem with one other developer. You will be working closely with the Directors of the business who will help you develop your career as a Software Developer. It is a great environment for a smart motivated technologist.
The role includes the delivery of a highly reliable and tested infrastructure which innovates and delivers for clients.
The Junior Software Developer will be responsible for:
- Developing code to be deployed into new and existing software applications
- Interfacing with other team members to ensure consistency across applications
- Maintaining system performance with increasing data storage
- Contribution to the creation and design of StableLogic tools
- Innovation to enhance the end user experience, both internally and externally
- Detailed understanding of the back-end infrastructure and code library
- Ownership of code including thorough testing and acceptance checking
The successful candidate will have:
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent
- Strong foundation in Object Orientated Programming
- Strong written and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly professional
- Highly self-motivated
- Focused on standards and quality
|Job Category||Software Development|