We are seeking innovative and dynamic professionals to join our growing team of technology consultants. The role is suited to an individual with 5 + years professional experience, an eye for detail and a desire to succeed.
StableLogic is an established professional services company that doesn’t believe in a ‘typical day’. We require people that can adapt quickly and are ready to take on new challenges.
If you are seeking a 9-5 role which is the same every day, we are not for you! If you are interested in multinational projects, technology innovation and business change, then read on!
Areas of Expertize
We are seeking people with knowledge of one or more of the following technology areas:
- Unified Communications
- Contact Centre
- Networks (LAN, WAN, WiFi etc)
Overview of the Role
The Lead Technology Consultant role at StableLogic is highly client facing and the successful candidate will be expected to lead both US and multinational projects. These projects will include strategy development, analysis, procurement and business change. Our core services include all aspects of voice, data networking, unified communications, security and contact centre technology.
Key responsibilities include:
- Client Lead – Be responsible for the client relationship and overall delivery of projects.
- Consultancy – Have strong consultancy skills.
- Knowledge – Maintain a strong market knowledge of the services laid out above.
- Communication – To effectively communicate with clients, prospective clients and team members.
- Procurement – We manage procurements in excess of $300 million per year globally.
- Strategy Compilation – Creating a variety of technology strategies for clients across a range of services.
- Presenting – Delivering outcomes to clients and to our teams internally is key to this role.
Our consultancy team are well respected within the industry and together with the analyst team, contribute to shaping the industries around us.
StableLogic require first-class communications skills, an analytical mind and a good knowledge of the technology market. The successful candidate is likely to have 5 + years professional experience in IT consulting or a similar area.
Prior experience in the some of the following areas would be useful: Digital transformation, LAN’s, WAN’s, IP-VPN’s, PBXs, unified communications, contact centres and VoIP. Experience in data security is also desirable and StableLogic would encourage you to develop your skills in this area. You should also be familiar with the technology market and be able to advise clients on both strategic decisions and procurement.
You are likely to be keen and enthusiastic, have a relevant degree and possess very strong written and oral communication skills. The role has considerable potential and would suit someone who is keen to provide a high quality client service and to fulfil their potential.
Why Join StableLogic?
- Add value from day one
- You will earn highly competitive rewards
- You can trust us to grow your career and knowledge
- Take advantage of our company pension scheme
- Work with industry leaders
- Enjoy travel opportunities with our multinational clients
- We have fun and we deliver
As an employee at StableLogic you will make a true impact from day one. Our teams are advising business leaders around the world. These executive relationships are not just benefiting our clients – but shaping the industries around us.
Please note: we only accept applications from candidates who already have the right to work in the United States.